Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 month ago

I'm worried I have diabetes because I had a very bad case of diarrhea, it went away but now I have runny poop again?

Update:

I am a 16 year old male.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The most likely culprit is what you ate and what you're eating that's giving you diarrhea. Are you eating a lot of dairy? If so, does the diarrhea follow you eating the dairy? If so, then you may be lactose intolerant. If you are lactose intolerant then an easy fix is to take some over the counter lactase tablets with your first bite of dairy. The amount that you would take depends on how much dairy you think you're going to consume. Follow the package directions. Also, lactase tablets aren't a license to go hog wild on dairy. If you are lactose intolerant then you will have to limit the amount of dairy you consume. It sucks, I know because I'm lactose intolerant. If you're not lactose intolerant then go see a doctor about this.

• 1 month ago

It is what you eat that causes the diarrhea. You need to keep a log aas to what causes it and try to avoid or take an imodium before you eat it. When better check with your doctor. It even might be EPI that gastroenterologists dont tell us about and we find it out on the internet

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you don't have diabetes

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How funny! Diarrhea IS an indicator of poor diet and poor diet is what causes diabetes II.

Diabetes I is real diabetes, and it is purely genetic and seemingly random.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • angie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not related to one another. Immodium AD can help with the Hershey squirts but ask an adult to help with that because I don't know your medical history. It's over the counter at local gas stations or grocery stores. You shouldn't have to take it more than one day. Drink water to stay hydrated and wash you hands with soap and dry them well to help prevent this reoccurring.

• 1 month ago

Diarrhoea is generally an indication you have eaten something that has disagreed with your digestive system.

It is not considered an indicative sign of diabeties.

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

maybe u have bumm cancer

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Diabetes doesn't mean that you have bad diarrhea. It's possible that you have something else that causes you to have diarrhea.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dumbest post I have read all day. What does diarrhea have to do with diabetes?!!?!!?!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.