Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

So... if Trump is a stable genius with great and unmatched wisdom, and trade wars are good and easy to win... why hasn't Trump won yet?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Hillary's emails, I think. That seems to be why they say it's GOOD to have a turd in the White House.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

• `
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I'm sure not hurting and no one I know is doing worse due to this administration. 

I think you're totally butthurt. 

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

That’s not fair!

How can you blame Trump for failing to accomplish anything in terms of foreign trade policy? He’s too busy!

Those Tweets that insult various Hollywood B-list actresses don’t just write themselves, you know. It takes a lot of time and thought to come up with something to hate about Chrissy Tiegen or Rene Zellwegger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

This may not sound good to your ears, but China needs us more than we need them. Don't confuse easy with a time table. The Chinese would love for an established Republican or Democrat to get back into office so they can get things back to normal with the exploitation of America.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hasn't locked HRC up, hasn't had Biden arrested for all his crimes, hasn't reduced the national debt, hasn't replaced Obamacare, hasn't found a single one of those 3 million fraudulent votes................

• Zany
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

When is a President winning,(like Charlie Sheen?) good for a country?

• Rich B
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

China is spending government money to prop up their hurting industries. He is winning. The Chinese won't admit defeat

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because China doesn't want to sign a deal that puts them at a disadvantage in the future to curve a president who will either be impeached or lose in 2020, and promptly sent to prison to be with his loving cellmate.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

China is hurting BIG TIME. We’ve been putting up with their **** for the past 40 years and its high time we leveled the playing field.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.