PoBoy
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trumpsters, are you proud of you betrayal of the Kurds?

Favorite Answer

They probably think Kurds are "terrorists" when they're the only people in the Muslim world that believe in peace, freedom and democracy.

Have you considered that the Kurds' politics, etc. is what created such a lawless area so that ISSI was created? Sort of like the Taliban in Afghanistan, but without the borders. If so, then it is in the best interest of everyone, including the Kurds, to change off of their current attitude. Settle down and become good citizens of whatever country they are in.

• Smoking Joe

Syria is lawless because Bush stupidly removed Saddam leading to chaos in the area and rise of radical Islam. Exactly like democrats said would happen.

You think Trump removing less than 100 troops is "betraying " the Kurds?

• PoBoy

Yes, and giving the Turks a green light.

Someone who can't write a stupid question without grammatical errors is a liberal? I am not surprised.

The reason this question is stupid, because it has a fat false premise in it. I have not betrayed the Kurds.

Speaking of fat, what do you think about fat acceptance and "fat beauty"?

• PoBoy

A missin “r” - will perhaps I’m not the genius you are used to dealing with. Of course, you are too stupid to answer the question, so there is that.

• James

I don’t see why they would not be ok with Chump betraying the Kurds, they are ok with him committing treason.