why do cars station for no reason so many nights?

I live in an apartment and it happened many nights that I see from the window that these cars station near a construction site for some time and that really annoys me because they don´t need to go anywhere because it´s a construction site and they just stop there for no reason to go somewhere and that really hurts me. This already happened several nights but why is this actually happening?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Speak in common language. WTF do mean when you say "station"?

I don't live in yer neighborhood to pick up the "slang terminology of your hood"

• In
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They are meeting to secretly plot against you.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why should it "really hurt you" where someone else wants to park his own car overnight? It's none of your concern where someone parks their car overnight (unless they're parking in your private driveway and blocking it).

A car that is registered and insured can be parked almost anywhere overnight - unless there's a sign posted prohibiting overnight parking).

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why worry so much about something that has nothing to do with you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'll investigate this and deliver a report directly to your doorstep real soon.

Right now, I'm busy shampooing the dog.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Drug deals going down, people having sex, people smoking pot, people getting drunk, etc. This is the real world. You might consider becoming aware of it.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Many are just workers sleeping in cars 5 days/week; go home on weekends. Home is 200 miles, tires/gas are $$.

• bo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

block your window and forget about it if it bothers you that much

• 1 month ago

You need a life. Find something to do besides look out your window.

• A C
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They are chatting with their girlfriends. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.