Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

POLITICS FRIENDS: what the EF happened to Yahoo Answers?

I can't see questions that I answered or how many points I have amassed and I can't pull up sub categories...

Is it just me? How can I fix

Favorite Answer

Left click or tap your USER NAME in THIS question. Forget about the category column.

No, it is NOT just you.

• CarolOklaNola

Thank You!!!!! 😂😂😂😁😀

• .

A question about the workings of the site doesn't belong in Politics, so odd that you'd choose to address that subcategory. Your question found it's way to the appropriate subcategory, Yahoo Answers. Had you perused it before posting your question, you could've found your answer and saved yourself 5 pts.

The new mobile format is very buggy and not very user friendly. Your YA activity is still right here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions but it's not accessible exactly the same way it was in the previous format. You can bookmark the link I shared or click/tap your username to find your YA activity and YA profile.

First, if on a mobile, switch to desktop mode till they get the mobile version straight. Then click your name/avatar in the left column.

Click on your user name in an answered question or comment. It should lead you to your Y!A account page. It’s less direct than it used to be on my iPhone, but it’s not rocket science.