Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

How to tell my roommate Im getting a service animal?

My roommate is kinda a b*tch. She is passive aggressive and never here and when she is here I have to live by her rules and she always passively accuses me of things. So, despite not really liking her I still feel bad for telling her that I m getting a service animal because I know it will make her move out. IM getting a service animal for my PTSD. I m in a college dorm room by the way. So I dont want to get on her bad side because she will definetly narc me out the first chance she gets.

I realize how dumb this sounds like why should I care if she moves out. I just have this trait that causes me to never want to inconvenience anyone

Favorite Answer

Tell her like this "I am doing whats best for me" and "I hope you understand"

The person who decides to get the animal should be moving out.