Disneyland paris... which is the best option.. money and hassle. ?

We are thinking of taking the kids to see Disneyland.  

Is it worth buying the package or individual. We are planning to go by plane and needed b&b or self catering.  

We will hire a taxi to travel anywhere if needed ( not planning to travel much as I'm guessing the park will be enough for the trip)

What are the best options for a average working class family. We don't want to stay in 5 star but not want to stay in a bad place either. 

How many days and nights do we need to book to visit the park without rushing too much?

Does it cheaper to buy the package or to buy park tickets,  hotels and air tickets separately?

We usually buy packages if going to similar places but they are not bank braking expensive.  😊

Thank you everyone.  

Where are you coming from? If the UK, I can understand the desire to go to Disneyland Paris, although in my experience, kids enjoy Paris just as much, and its more educational. I don't know why anyone from the US would go to Disneyland Paris when they could go to Disneyland or Disneyworld. If you're going to travel internationally, do something international.

• Cogito

First - move this question to France - Paris.

This is the Orlando, Florida section.

I've been to Disneyland Paris.

We went by coach and stayed in one of the resort hotels. It was very nice, but the walk from our room to the lobby took up about 15 minutes! It was huge!

The easiest and cheapest way, which I'd do if we went again, is go by car through the Tunnel or on the Eurostar and stay in a small hotel close to one of the railway stations which has a line directly to the park.

The trains are really easy to use, reasonably priced, and they stop right next to the park.

How many days you'd need depends on what the ages of your party are - little kids take a lot longer to get around and there's a lot of walking and standing in queues involved!

You can do the whole place in two or three days. It's not that big.

Coach, airlines and rail companies often have really good deals - but you'd need to do your own research and price up all the different options.

• MS

Why are you asking about Disneyland Paris in the Orlando section?