On 16th bd my grandpa bought me a 02 lexus then a couple months later buys a 2015 mustang for him but nvr drives it  How should I ask for it?

This is the mustang that he bought himself but he never drives it. We’ve had for about a year and a half and he’s only drivin it like 4 times. He let me drive it once and I instantly fell in love with it. I don’t know how I should ask for it without seeming ungrateful for what i have. Don’t get me wrong I’m very grateful for the car I have now, it’s just not as nice as the Mustang

Well, yeah...If it was me, I'd know how you felt & I'd trade with you. I mean, you already have my heart, so what can I say no to? I don't mention that to my grand kids because I'd soon have nothing. Just say it.

• zipper

Boy you are a real greedy fool, your grandfather brought you a car, be happy with it and let him keep his for himself. If I was your grandfather and saw this I would disown you!

If he would just give it to you, he's a total idiot. A car like that in the hands of a teen would be a death trap. FORGET that idea.

• Jensen

Just Don't. He bought this Stang for himself, not for you.

Actually, he could give you nothing, but was kind enough to buy you that Lexus. You simply need to be grateful for the gift!

BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS. Get a job you ungrateful imp. If you were my grandkid you'd be riding a bicycle.

" I don’t know how I should ask "

You shouldn't. He bought the Mustang for himself. If he's interested in giving it to you, then he'll let you know.

Kid you need to just be thankful you're not walking!

Your Gramps likely wanted a Mustang all his life and was nice enough to give you his Lexus. Just because he's not our cruising around in it everyday doesn't mean he should give it to you.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • bo

it's his toy. didn't buy it to give it to you drop the idea of asking for it

Don't go there. That's a treat he bought for himself.

Wow you sound ungrateful, spoilt and lazy. Go earn your own mustang