Which gender identity would fit me better?

Okay, I have a. Important question, and I need an honest answer. I used to call myself tran, but that stopped back in 2004. I called myself dual gendered after that. Now I'm not quite sure what to use. Some details: I normally identify as male, but I have a lot of femme characteristics, such as a love of shopping, love if makeup and clothes, and a love of having long hair. I like knee boots, and like female clothing over guys clothes. But, at the same time, I Love a good steak with a baked potato and baked mac and chedse. I don't mind getting a little dirty, don't really care about how people see me and don't mind that my house is a bit messy. I also like tech stuff and listening to metal. I'm not gay or bi or anything like that, I'm actually ace. Which part of the gender identity spectrum would that put me?

Favorite Answer

I second Sasha's recommendation. See a gender therapist, they can help you sort this all out.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and ask for the trans support group. Meet other people in the same boat. It will give your strength.

I can't even tell is this is parody. The younger generation actually believes this bullsh!t.

• MadBunny3 months agoReport

Younger generation? I'm freaking 43 years old
      .

Just a lite extra 411 on this..I don't dress in femme very often, I rarely shave during the month I'm in drab, and I generally.just wear solid black clothes. No makeup or anything like that unless you count the foundation every few days. The reason that I don't have long hair most of the time is that my mind won't let me grow it out. Thus, I have like 8 or 9 wigs that I use. I wouldn't really call myself "femmy", I just have a few femme things about me. What would that make me, bigender, genderfluid, or what would fit me?

I Love a good steak with a baked potato and baked mac and chedse

What. Anyone can like any food. You do realise this. Right?

• hi

your passions or internet don't determine your gender...

Your gender is determined by your genetic information... Do you have xx chromosomes? if so you're female... Do you have xy chromosomes? if so you're male... Whenever transgenders are murdered, investigators determine the victim's gender by determining whether s/he has xx chromosomes or xy chromosomes..

Just accept that you are a femmy gay guy.

That will make your life much easier!

Best Wishes!