Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Is Trump right ? Should whistle-blowers be tried for treason?

Update:

^

^

If that were the law, Nixon wouldn't have had to resign.

Update 2:

Because that's close to a spy," he said. "You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now."

Update 3:

what classifed information did these Trump whistleblower give foreign governments?

I think youre very confused, old man.

Update 4:

" Trump simply suggested things were done differently in the past. "

Alvin Colmes ·

LOL... idiot.

73 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Such a drama queen he is. As if whistleblowers usually have a chance in hell anyway, going up against sitting presidents, federal and state agencies, corporations, school systems, courts, law enforcement agencies, etc. Try complaining to a state licensed psychotherapist, child protective services investigator or state superior ‘family’ court judge when your ex-wife who WORKS for the state superior court and her fourth husband are abusing your child, like I tried to do after my divorce. Not only was nothing done about it, but these various entities went after ME instead, for having the temerity to complain. The state and the fed protects its own. Go up against these powerful institutions and see how far you get, and find out how badly they can hurt you if you keep butting heads with them. They will destroy you. It’s disgusting that a person with the power trump (and family) already have still wants more. He acts with impunity, knowing he’s already above the law. They all do.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

I believe that Trump's penchant for involving a foreign government in our country's internal affairs, and turning them into spies for his own purposes, is more treasonous. Demanding the truth in our democracy has no relationship to treason. As usual, the Prez. puts his own convoluted spin on a situation in which he should be held accountable, and he blames the 'other person.' His practice of denying and deflecting is getting old--changing the subject isn't going to work for him anymore.

• 4 months ago

yes they should be made an example of

• 4 months ago

All president have had whistle blowers going back decades. Many presidents have made a similar argument (including Obama who had more than most Edward Snowmen and Chelsea Manning come to mind). We need whistleblowers because it looks like all politicians are corrupt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

this asshole must be gone!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Someone needs to explain to this monster how the law works!

• 4 months ago

He would only be right in a universe where we want corruption and criminality and treason and lies to thrive.....and fairness, decent, honest, and justice and the rule of law to fail......

• 4 months ago

Your paradox: if whistleblowers were subject to being tried for treason, no one would be a whistleblower.

Whistleblowers, as far as business or governmental practices, are part and parcel of an open and democratic system.

If Trump had any couth or respect for democratic processes, he would bide his time and weigh the evidence as it is presented to Congress, rather than, right off the bat, attacking the messenger.

• sam
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Trump is guity.

• Jeff
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Biden. Is guilty are you dyslexic?

• No. The MF should be tried for treason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.