Computer Storage?

I am not at all good with computers but i am trying to use the storage space that has literally nothing in it i cannot figure out how to use it please help

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

It looks like you have got a hard drive that got divided into two portions one for programs in one for data. Now do this type into the Cortana search box disk Management open up disk Management now you're going to see your hard drive and those two partitions there take the empty partition and right click on it and choose delete this partition or delete logical volume this will leave you with raw space. Now right click on the drive partition that's almost full and click extend this partition in a second you will be presented with a bunch of numbers in front of you don't change any of the numbers just accept the results and click apply the raw space where the other partition was will disappear and it will be come one partition and now you will have plenty of storage space

• 1 month ago

right click windows button down there and go to disc management and right click on the block that has the name of storage and press format i guess

• 1 month ago

a disk has to be PARTITIONED before it can be FORMATTED with a FILING system. An OS install disk does this for you, but if its a second drive, then you have to use DISK MANAGEMENT. right click my_computer and choose MANAGE then choose disk management.

• 1 month ago

That is the OS backup, raed the manual, to learn how to transfer it to CD's or DVD's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

so did you double tap it to open it? what happened? what all have you tried?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.