Jamie asked in PetsHorses · 1 month ago

My Quarter horse has 3 lazy H brand on L hip. I bought him in WA state but he could be from anywhere. really want to know where came from?

Red/sorrel left front foot has a little white. extremely small spot of white on forehead.

Large jowels as he looks to have been gelded later in life. He is built like the older cowboy horses, large powerful hindquarters, short back and thick neck. Very, very trained. He is between 15 to 17 years old. Does tend to like men better but anyone can ride him. if you think you know him please email me and i will send pics.

thank you Jamie

Each state maintains their own brand registry. Some are online available for free. Others you have to purchase. Some older versions may be available through libraries.

Each year has it's own brand registry. Brands are a fluid thing where someone can register it for five years and then retire it.

Since you don't know your horse's birth year, you might want to expand search years 2009 to 2007.

• BOBBER

Most sale barns have brand inspectors .Most all brands are registered You could check that out. Hope it helps