Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesOther - US Dining Out · 1 month ago

Where should I go?

My birthday is in two weeks and I want to go out to eat for the occasional.  I chose three restaurants I wanted to try because I never had. I had recently moved to a new area and didn't have access to these restaurants until now. I'm stuck on deciding and no one in my family is helping me choose. I have it down to four options; golden corral, olive garden, red lobster and I hop. Could you please vote for which one I go to? I'm really bad when it comes to choosing. Thank you so much!

25 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Red Lobster is the best out of those listed.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Red Lobster - or - Olive Garden …. pick the one which food you like the best (like seafood or chicken).

• 1 month ago

Don't you have any other options? All of those are mediocre restaurants at best. I guess I would take Red Lobster or Olive Garden, but is there a non-chain restaurant near you that you could try?

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

red lobster gilden not so good

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Golden Corral is automatically safe to go to, you most likely wont leave with a bad taste in your Mouth. Olive Garden is not always great because your local Olive Garden might be Bad or Worse, depending on the state, location, and etc. Red Lobster is quite expensive depending on your Budget but it tastes pretty good and IHOP is pretty debatable. Red Lobster and Golden Corral are the best places to go to, and out of those two the Golden Corral is the best one.

• 1 month ago

I WOULD say Olive Garden, but I've found some locations are terrible and others are really good and who knows which you'll end up at.

My wife and I go often to the corral, as we get senior discounts and during the day they don't charge you extra for drinks. We can pig out for less than 18.50 total. IHOP is way overpriced.

Go for Outback steak house IMO.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Olive Garden without a doubt....Red Lobster only if you like fish,but it isn't the best.

• 1 month ago

I would go with Olive Garden.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

golden corral is a good one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.