My ex is trying to ruin my career, how should I handle this?

My ex got angry at me when I told him that he could not return to my country and live with me rent free and no real job. Granted, we have been talking since he moved there and for the past 2 months I told I missed him and would do anything for him back. I finally had enough of the idea him moving home and I I told him no. He got angry and said "I got everyones email at the job and I am going to do some writing tonight. I am going to let everyone know who you are. You messed with the wrong guy. I'm coming back there to make your life hell." He is spiteful and we used to work together. One time I tried to end things he destroyed my room that was 5 years ago. Do I go to my boss and show him these texts. My boyfriend left this job as a janitor because he flipped on his boss after we had an argument.

Do I go to my boss and show him these text messages and treats? I'm a good employee. I work hard and am responsible. My boss and I have a good relationship, where he will text me about personal matters at work and he knew my boyfriend for 15 years. What should I do? I am still in contact with my ex out of fear. What do I do?

• Jay R
    Best Answer

Yes, tell your boss. Also, tell thepolice. He might be barred from entering the country if he is thought to be a threat. He's preying on you through fear. Let him know that you have exposed his plan to harm you and that you're not afraid of him. He'll soon find another victim.

sddsfsdfdsfdsfdsfdsf

Tell your boss that your ex has threatened to write nasty things about you.

Ask yourself -- if he was a maniac and violent five years ago WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM NOW?

Are you retarded? Self-destructive? Or both?

• D

what a moron lol he even texted you that he was going to do this. that is evidence and proof he's a psycho. show your boss. show the police. show his mother. that's blackmail and illegal.

Tell your boss, and contact the authorities about a possible restraining order.