car recall ?

dealer allow me to test drive the car i want and after that we do all the paper work and everything is fine ,the dealer suddently tell me the car is recall after i sign up everything and not allow to bring home and he sent me and my wife with rental car ..can someone tell me that ,can i cancelthat car that i already bough but not in my hand ..if yes how !!? please serious answer 

Best Answer

The dealer should have been aware of this. I'd threaten to turn them in to the BBB and then they will be glad to refund your money.

• Scott

No, you cannot cancel the deal. Recall? Big deal, they happen all the time and the dealer will fix it at no cost to you. Get over it.

• John Alden
      1 month agoReport

Recall could take months depending on parts availability and they can't let cars leave the lot with safety related recalls still open.

• Sean K

Some dealerships allow you to return a new car. If it’s just a recall I wouldn’t worry about. It’s a service to get those things fixed before delivery.

• dany1 month agoReport

it is not new ,used car that they sell ,i saw from online and i make appointment ,they give me test driving ,we do all paper work and sign up happily ,after i sign up everything suddently he told me i won't allow you to bring this car home because it is with recall ..he gave me rental car ... 

Tell the dealer immediately you will not be buying that car. There is a 3 day rule to change your mind on a vehicle purchase. It sounds a bit scammy to me. Find a different dealer.

• SHIRLEY
      1 month agoReport

@Scott that is bs. I am not in CA and it is a law in my state and it's not an "option you have to purchase." Only CA would charge for something like that look up Lemon Laws...js

• bo

new car? if you bought it and took it home then several weeks later they send you a recall notice do you still want out of the car? if they gave you a rental for no charge till they give you the car why b***h about it

• dany1 month agoReport

it is not new car and..i never took in my home ...i saw the car in online and i went there and they give me test driving...and we do all the paper work and sign up...after we sign up all ,he told me he will not allow me to bring the car home and it is with recall....the car was never in my hand

You didn't buy the car. Have a nice day!

Also, do you have a question?

• dany1 month agoReport

yes i buy the car and he gave me all the paper work copy and told me to add in my insurance the car that is not in my hand

• Sandy

yes cancel the car immediately.

• dany1 month agoReport

i already sign up everything...so how to process

• Jay

"Car recall ?" is not a question

• Jay
      1 month agoReport

You should know what a question is before coming onto a site made for asking them