Was this sexual harassment by our boss?

I enjoy going to work each morning. How many people reading this can say that. I mostly enjoy it because of the great people I work with, 11 other women, and our great boss Bob. Bob sees that we are well trained so we can get promotions and that we are well paid and he covers for us when we have to take time off... show more I enjoy going to work each morning. How many people reading this can say that. I mostly enjoy it because of the great people I work with, 11 other women, and our great boss Bob. Bob sees that we are well trained so we can get promotions and that we are well paid and he covers for us when we have to take time off for our kids school events or for taking them to medical appointments.

We love to joke around with Bob as it just makes the day fly by fast. He also likes for us to joke around with him. At our last staff meeting, Lisa ask Bob if he gave pay raises according to boob size. The bigger the boobs, the bigger the raise. Bob said “No, but should I? If I did you would get the biggest raise. We all had a HUGE laugh at that. Lisa going along with the joke said “So you have been checking out my boob size. Would I still get a big raise if they were fake”? Another huge laugh. Bob said “I can not talk about boob size anymore. I can get in trouble for doing that.”

We were still talking about this in the employee break room when employees from other departments heard us. They told us we are subject to sexual harassment. Do you think we were?

If we were, we want more of it as we think Bob is the greatest boss ever.