can i return opened earbuds that i bought from Walmart?

i bought some cheap earbuds from Walmart for 50$ and when i tried them on they sounded very bad and there was issue with the battery.

1 day ago

it depends where you live and how much you complain. 

Also if the thing is cheap-o then the lady will look at you and then say "Ok, I understand" and then put it away... 

They do have a good return policy. If you bought it within a month, you should be able to return it. I have some Panasonic ear bud phones for less than 10 bucks, and they sound great. They are not wireless though.

• Tony B

Really, you need to ask Walmart but if there is something actually wrong with them and you have the receipt then I'd expect that they have to replace them or refund your money.

I'm in the UK so can't be sure of the law in other countries.

• Olive

Yea you can as long you have the reciept. Just tell them whats wrong and that youd like to get your money back on them

the package is ripped but i have it

• WB

You should be able to. Take the receipt, and all the packaging with the product.

Honestly, I would buy some knock off brand wired earphones for half the price.