What do I do if I want to go live in another country like Italy, Paris, Germany, Spain, China/Hong Kong, Japan or South Korea........?

But I speak only English?

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

    Even as a tourist, it would be a good idea to learn some of the language of the country. But if you want to live there (assuming you qualify for long-term visa which would allow you to stay there for a while, or for immigration), you will have to be fluent in the language.

  • 1 month ago

    You'd need a visa for that country (NB Paris is a city, not a country)

    Many countries will require you to speak the language fluently

  • 1 month ago

    Learn the language ... and geography. Paris is a city. Or go where they speak English, Or buy a translating machine/computer.

  • Try learning their language, you can probably get by with simple hello, how are you, etc... Don't look too lost though, you don't want us Northern Europeans to give you the weird face, yea?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.