Why do so many people think the band Nickelback sucks?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Because all of their albums sound alike. They have no creativity to them. They have gotten to where they are today, doing the same things over and over again. But that isnt even the worst part, Chad Kroeger is one of the biggest ***** in music. Also throw in the fact that Kroeger for no reason goes after fellow musicians. Corey Taylor of Stone Sour and Slipknot, is probably his most famous to date. He got completely eviscerated by Taylor. Taylors response to Kroeger is online. Its a thing of beauty. Nickelback does have a few good songs here and there. And their album Curb (96) isnt all that bad. But you add Kroeger and his antics, plus their last 4 or so albums being essentially the same. Than you get a product that isnt all that great.And than you tack on those who just hate, to hate and those who just hop on the bandwagon. And you get a band that is hated. Nickelback isnt the only band that gets this. There is a whole list of bands that suffer this fate.Nickelback just gets a lot.of

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because they’re not true metal

• Because they suck.

• 1 year ago

Duhhhh ... because they do. Here in Alerta, their home, we call them "Dollarshort".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Political.

They did a song, and held up a photo of Biden, his son, and another member of the corrupt corporation that Biden as VP had to save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRdp5UiNNwg

Youtube thumbnail

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Not everyone likes their music. Many people like other types of music.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because they are 1/5 the value of a Quarterback, much weaker than a Silverback (male gorilla), not as good a singer as a humpback (whale), and not as good looking as a diamondback (terrapin).

• 1 year ago

I'm not a fan. But music is a personal preference.

• 1 year ago

I only know two of their songs amd they got played to death until I was sick of them.

• 1 year ago

More to the point.

What sooth saying or euphemistic tongue bends words like race from a bicycle race and uses words like ethnic minorities whilst taking over whole sit'ease like LossAngeles, Callinfawnear and Burning'Ham?

Is in US or r Uk?

They call them white too you know.

So are called.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.