Do you need a bachelors degree to be a pilot at Delta?

I want to be a commercial airline pilot, and I only have an associate's degree. I'm looking at different flight schools and haven't decided which one yet. Anyways, to be a pilot for Delta do you need a bachelors degree? 

What airlines do NOT require a bachelors degree?

• Sandy
    Best Answer

all the commercial airlines want a 4 yr degree and 6500 hours of flight time under your belt to even apply. it's a hot field for the future. totally worth the time and price.

Yes. All major airlines require 4 years in college. Look Silly if no degree after 4 years.Might look worse if those years and no degree than have no college.

Unless you have about $200.000 to spend on training forget it!

NO AIRLINES REQUIRE A BACHELOR'S DEGREE, but you won't be competitive with the 99 percent of applicants who have one.

• Bort

You need a Comercial Pilot's License. Nothing else.

Research online what steps you need to do in order to become a licensed airline pilot.

• Anon1 month agoReport

Technically no, you don't to Get a license. To get a JOB with a Major airline; Yes. So your point is moot.

You sure do need a degree. They all require one.

Source(s): My son's a pilot.
  • Kyle

according to their website you do.

https://deltajobs.net/pilot_qualifications.htm

each airline lists basic qualifications needed to become a pilot. go to each site and do the research. that's all i would do.