Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 month ago

I'm 62. What should I ask Santa for Christmas?

• Justin
    Best Answer

The secret of how to stay young and healthy for centuries while living on a diet of nothing but cookies and milk. I suspect it has something to do with making children happy and giving atheists coal in their stockings to remind them that hell is real and they are the 'fuel' unless they repent and become like a little child, (Mark 10:15).

can anyone really believe that Justin is trying to be really serious in his answer because he's quoted a verse from the bible, so he not mucking and trying to be funny, so he really still believes to this day that ALMIGHTY GOD agrees with people on earth celebrating his only begotten sons birth, even though throughout the bible it warns people not become involved in PRAGANISM, plus the ALMIGHTY completely forgot to mention the 25th of December or anything about making CHRIST date of birth a massive celebration. I mean fancy the ALMIGHTY actually forgetting to put that in just one of the 66 books.

A better president.

I would ask Santa for a retirement package.

Medicare..........

A puppy.... 🎅.......

• Lôn

Your two front teeth?

An electric chair.

Gus and ammo are always a thoughtful gift.

An Eastern European prostitute