fredda asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

Why are scams on tv legal?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Tv network runs on an older politcal system.

For some reason scams on the internet seems to be pinpointed out and the ones on tv seems to be ignored.

This could be that the programs would accept any revenue coming in from its sponsors even if one of its sponsors is a scam commercial.

The same with cb radio, it is full of foul language and is greatly frowned upon by society while online public forums is full of foul coarse language and is accepted.

• Revelation 3:21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

• Spin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

because people fall for it ....that's why.....they don't read into anything nor do they ask the right questions.

• 2 months ago

cuz you have to read the fine print that's why

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

advertisin what else?

• 2 months ago

There are no legal scams. 

All you have to do is refuse to take the bait. 

In other words, "DON'T Call Now!"  

• 2 months ago

Because it is important to teach the naive and gullible to understand: 1.You get what you PAY for., & 2. If it seems too good to be true, then it is NOT true. Scams succeed only when greed exceeds common sense.

• 2 months ago

What kinds of scams are you referencing? Politicians who lie, preachers who need your money to do "good work", prescription drugs that should not be advertised to the general public, investment houses that charge huge commissions for mediocre investments, mortgage scams, products that don't work, ad nauseum.

• 2 months ago

Theye not... they get removed when it is revealed they are scams

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

anything is legal when you have enough money to pay off the capitalist suckers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.