What happens if i refuse to answer a draft because I am more sympathetic to the opposing army?

Let's say I was drafted to fight in Viet Nam. I am opposed to the war because I do not view Communism as a threat. I also tend to admire Ho Chi Minh and I am very disillusioned with the USA. I know if I were to be deployed I am very likely to desert and sabotage US and allied forces. I consider myself more loyal to the Soviet Union and Communist China than to the USA as I view the USA as a threat to world peace. I also do not like Israel which the USA is allied to.

If i were to go to combat I am a huge liability to the USA as I would be likely to warn the enemy of major attacks. In modern times I am the same. I am more sympathetic to the governments of Syria, Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Belarus, Cuba, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and to groups such as Hezbollah and Houthis. I am angry with the USA because of its murder of Muammar Qaddafi, Hugo Chavez(USA poisoned him), Saddam Hussein, and its support for Israel using my tax dollars.

So far of all nations, I have traveled to I like Brazil, Viet Nam, Thailand, Cambodia, and China the most and Canada and the Philippines the least.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the country where you live. This is an international site.

Minor penalties all the way up to imprisonment in a federal prison.

• ?

Nothing is stopping you from leaving...recommend and highly encouraged...you are voluntold...conur...promote out now!

You get arrested and thrown in jail.

• ?

Simple,,,, you leave your country to avoid the draft,,, join the opposing force that you're so sympathetic to,, get captured by your country's army,,, get shot for being a traitor.

• ?

You'll sit in jail with us.

What draft would that be slick ? Is COD drafting trolls ?