Can we select freelancing for internship?

yes if you so choose

...........................

The whole point of and internship is to learn how an industry works and about your specific company. That will be harder when, as a freelancer, you don't really work for that company.

i agree i think we can

I don't think so or not in my field

• Judy

uh, a freelancer freelances in some particular field. And the purpose of an internship is to learn from the people you work for and wirh. So no.

I guess you can select freelancing for internship, but I don’t know why.

yes.you can . you can take freelancing for internship . but you have to learn freelancing first for that .

Mostly we need and want some time to learn new things but some people feel negativity after some time if they don’t reach their goal but if this happen with you so remember only one thing everything is start with zero and the gap between zero to one is deep so keep petition and work hard.

Everyone needs some guidance when they do something for the first time but hardly someone gets this and the same rule is apply in internship. Every person did it once in a life in college life and this will help to get job easily.