Michael asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 month ago

I got offered a trade in Fantasy Football. Tom Brady & Devonta Freeman for Melvin Gordon. Should I accept it ? ?

Brees is my number 1 qb so I’m reluctantly settling for Andy Dalton at the moment. My other RBs are Leonard Fournette and Kerryon Johnson. 

Nah I totally wouldn’t

It all depends on who else you have as a RB.

Not just no, but hell no! If you've been plugging Dalton in weekly, this is a big mistake, but you don't need Brady to fix it! Dalton is fine in the right matchup (like tomorrow's) but you need another guy to use in tougher matchups.

Meanwhile, you've been stashing Gordon all season waiting for tomorrow, and now you'd just hand him over?! Stay put and just find another QB to pair with Dalton in tough matchups until Brees returns.

• Michael1 month agoReport

I picked dalton up this week I’ve been getting new qbs every week since brees went down. On paper he should have a good game against the Cardinals.

• Kevy

no..................

Football means nothing. God means everything. Put away your football and fantasy league and seek the one who has power to both save you or cast you away into the lake of fire. Football is an idol that men put above God. Football wont be standing there next to you as you stand before God to be judged after you die but Jesus will be there. What will He say to you. Will he say good job or will he say depart from me to you? Seek God now that you have breathe because at any moment it can be taken away from you.

Revelation 20

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Ecclesiastes 12

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

The difference between Brady and Dalton is 3 points per game right now. Freeman isn't even in the top 40 fantasy RB. Gordon will be a week or so away from significant playing time but he has a high upside potential. You will have to drop another player to take the deal. Keep Gordon.