Should I let go of my dream of becoming a corporate lawyer ?

Hi all! I am currently a junior pursuing an economics degree with a concentration in law and public policy and a minor in psychology. I would love to pursue my jd/mba and become a corporate lawyer and eventually run my own staffing agency. I however am thinking to let this dream go because of the opportunity cost and shrinking field of law. I have gotten so much negative feedback on law school and been told I will have huge debt with a low paying job I hate. Any advice on this? I’m being pushed to just find an alternative route because I am aware of the huge debt from law school and have met many underemployed lawyers, but I really couldn’t see myself doing anything else. Any input would be greatly appreciated. 

Well the people that say stuff like oh you'll hate it and blah blah blah when neither have done it are just dumb people. Also what's hard for some is easy for others. I also can't imagine the field of law is shrinking, unless there's up to date statistics on that and in your area. But yeah, the only fully truthful thing here is that Law school isn't cheap, it is expensive. Find out the numbers, decide if you can manage getting loans or half loans and half of your own money. If that would be too much of a struggle to pay or pay off then I guess look for more of a less expensive career path.

That's bullsh*t. What else are you going to do with economics and psychology degree anyways? Just focus on getting into law school first, before you worry about what's going to happen after getting a law degree. Getting into law school is not easy.