Looking for a particular issue of an Israeli beauty magazine- please help!!?

When I was a kid, I went to Israel for a few weeks and I saw this Israeli beauty magazine that had pages of grey backgrounds and very beautiful models. There were seven models on seven pages, all with grey backgrounds, and I’ve desperately been trying to find it since I was six. If anybody at all knows anything about the Israeli fashion magazine, please let me know! 

The only pics I see from Israel is grown Jewish soldiers attacking the Palestinian children and the pregnant indigenous girls.

This place is evil!

That's my opinion.

• Lyric1 month agoReport

Hey, can I ask a genuine question? Are you actually attempting to spread political rhetoric on a post about a fashion magazine instead of putting your so-called activism to “good use”? Do you actually consider yourself woke or progressive? I have to laugh.

• U trying to do the smart *** !! This is reality not me but HRW human right watch, calm down and accept that you guys are war criminals, stop bitching and calm down

• TNO

I likely can't help you find the exact magazine or issue number, but I think you should give a bit more information if possible. For example, you say you saw it when you were a kid but...when was that? In the 1950s? The 70s? 90s? Hell, there are people born in this millennium that can legitimately say "when I was a kid". Establishing a date can help, since magazines come and go, some may not exist anymore and others people may think of may have not existed when you were a kid. In addition, where there any more details besides "grey backgrounds"? What else about this magazine captivated you? 

• Lowell1 month agoReport

Thank you so much! I understand that you’re going off of what limited information my first grade brain can recall, so I do appreciate any little bit that can help. Thanks again.

If you’re going to be anti-Semitic on this post that has literally nothing to do with Jewish people except for the fact that the magazine in question comes from Israel, save your unwanted comments and go screw the unsuspecting horse you were planning to, you theoretical disgusting and bestial hillbilly! :)

• trancinguy
      1 month agoReport

Are you sure that "magazine" was not some I"D"F marketing tool?

You are amazing!

A age of 6 to pay attention to models on the grey background and remember them till the age of senility.

That's the fate of the super talented kids?

Or? Could it be you live in Iran, and since age 6 did not see any more models?

• Lowell1 month agoReport

Uhh I don’t think sixteen is the “age of senility” lmao. Pretty sure I made no claim to be a super talented kid? I want to know what the magazine issue is. I actually can’t tell if ur being sarcastic or not but I’m gonna assume the latter bc I want to feel good abt my six year old self!