3 flags with three separate flag poles...?

I have 3 flag poles displaying at my company... the left is my State flag, centered is the US flag, and lastly on the right is my Company flag. When the US flag is to be lowered to half staff do I lower all 3 to half staff??

If you can lower them, yes. Otherwise take them down until you put the American flag back to full staff.

I would assume yes as Country flag should be the same or higher than the others.

At our schools and similar institutions we usually have three official flags; Australian national flag, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags all flying at the same height.

Yes. No flag can fly higher than the U S flag.

• Alex

The American Flag Code states that no flag should be higher than the US Flag. So in a half-staff situation, you would set the US Flag to half, and the other two to slightly lower.

I tend to make sure that mine are set about three inches below the bottom of the US flag.

For Li'l Sebastian? Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

• Rick

The U.S. flag is the FIRST ONE to go up in the morning & the LAST ONE to come down at sundown ..............

Obviously?

What does each flag symbolize?

Yes, you do. Also, I hope you're describing which flag is on which pole from the point of view of somebody across the street looking at your building. If you're standing in the doorway of your building looking out at the flags, the state flag should be on the RIGHT (the more honored side) and the company flag on the left.