What do you add to your salads to make them taste really great?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Olive oil, lemon and a bit of sea salt is all a salad needs. For two people, squeeze half a lemon into the bottom of the salad bowl, add about 6 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Put the salad on top of that, and then toss. Perfect.

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So glad to hear it, D-Girl! It's the only way I have my salads at home now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When the veggies start to wilt I throw them in a blender with a bit of mayo, lime and salt, and chop it to chunky soup consistency.

Great to eat with some fresh pita bread or French baguette to soak up the juice.

• 1 month ago

A juicy steak........................

• 1 month ago

I add dried grated Parmesan to my home made dressing and microwave it for 30 seconds. That emulsifies the dressing and all the ingredients stay mixed instead falling tio the bottom. That guarantees all of the salad's content gets coated with all the ingredients in the dressing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Croutons, sunflower seeds and bacon with thousand isdand dressing.

• 1 month ago

collard greens            

• 1 month ago

Salads...

spinach, kale, tomatoes, peppers, avocado, ground flax, maybe Italian spices or cilantro, maybe lemon, maybe olive oil or just plain.

• 1 month ago

Deep fried locust. Not exactly vegan safe but, who cares. I ain't vegan.

• 1 month ago

Olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and oregano.  That combination is so amazingly good tasting.  Healthy too.

• 1 month ago

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.