is this true about facebook now?

someone on yahoo just made the statement that you '' cant ask people to come over tonight on Facebook anymore ''

is that true? in what context could he mean? and why are you not allowed to say that anymore?

is this a restriction on communication with other people, family members or friends?

Best Answer

His mom probably told him to stop or something of that sort. HE can't. Nothing was implemented within the platform to prevent the masses from doing so, and *you* can still ask people to come over tonight if you please.

-Kate Yelkovan

I don't know where you get your misinformation from, but that is absolutely false.

thats weird,but it could be true

• marty

I quit with Facebook a few years ago but I can't see that being true.

• Pete L

Do you always believe everything people say?

• This guy is an idiot. He always "claims" that someone told him or that he "heard" on some random page about something. He tends to ignore answers and then ask the same idiotic question a few days to a few weeks later.