Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 month ago

Worried about genital herpes?

I slept with someone a couple of years ago who I remember told me they had friction burn on his penis after sex which was a small red mark which faded within a week. I remember looking at it and not thinking anything of it but recently Ive had too much spare time on my hands and have suddenly thought what if that was a sore from genital herpes? And now im worried sick that any day now im going to get symptoms. On one hand I feel like he wouldve realised if it was genital herpes as he suffers from coldsores so know what the sores look like and I wouldve noticed something a bit dodgy than just a red mark.. is this worth worrying about?

You probably dont have it but should get a test just in case I'm hsv2 negative

• John

The sores only happen when I've been too emotional or troubled, they go away when I'm calm from taking care of things I need to do. There is no cure for herpes, just gotta keep cool and NEVER have sex when you have those sores. That is the only time your herpes is contagious. I've had it for about 50 yrs.

• Jim1 month agoReport

The CDC website gives you ALL the information you people need. And yes, it also states that you can pass herpes to someone even if no sores visible! Don't be stupid!                    

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

• Cold sores are caused by oral herpes. If he gave your partner gave you oral sex while or around the time they had a cold sore, they could have passed them onto your genitals.

Since you have so much time on your hands, go see a doctor and talk to them about getting tested for herpes. It may calm you down to know weather or not you have it.

• kelvin

your worried and stressed over nothing

• Jim1 month agoReport

Over nothing? They need to get tested..

A couple of years ago? Why are you worried about it now? Also if they advised you that it was a friction burn, it was the result of excess manipulation then and they knew it. So stop worrying about it

you’re nasty wtf ewwww