How do you spice up store bought burgers?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

Crunch burger up in frying pan add salt, pepper, onions and green peppers. Mix well than pile high on a fat potato roll, pig-out add whatever condiments you like. 

• 1 week ago

Lots of ketsup, it's the equalizer.

• 2 months ago

relish onions mustard on the burger..... toaster oven the bun

• nappa
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

are you so lazy you can't make your own, cost is at least 50 cents a lb more for them to make patties, buy ground meat, place on counter with wax paper and push down your own patty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tara
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Store bought … salt / pepper them .. or add ketchup .. or one of your fav ingredients … even a fried egg.

• Jane
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah don't bother, store bought burgers are made to taste bad. Just get some ground beef, preferably steak if you can, smoosh with a fork with some salt and ground black pepper, maybe some cooked down onions, shape into a nice thick patty and bbq or cook in a skillet ( I like it charred on the outside and slightly pink in the middle). Then you can pimp your burger with whatever you fancy- I like a nice bun like a soft brioche or ciabatta roll, crisp lettuce,crispy bacon, maybe avo and chilli tomato relish.

• 2 months ago

i buy ground beef n make my own burgers..but if i had store bought hamburger meat i would probably break the meat up n put into a bowl...add seasonings...diced onion..n shape them into patties again, then cook them up...and add whatever condiments u enjoy on the bun*..ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomatoe, onion* n some potatoe chips on the side with sliced pickle :)

• 2 months ago

Old fashioned salt and pepper, and whatever you like on your burgers. We think the 12 pack 90/10 burgers from ALDI are great.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like to add salt, pepper, crushed garlic and a bit of Worcestershire sauce to my ground beef before shaping the patties.

• al
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Use this to season before cooking: Combine paprika, salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in an airtight container; seal. Shake to combine. Store in a cool, dry place between uses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.