Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Any alternative treatment for Parkinsonian My left lowe5r hand alone trembles.?

If such a treatment existed, wouldn't every Parkinson's sufferer be using it?

Our best friend actually had a Dr recommendation he drink Mt Dew & it really did help him keep his tremors under control while he waited for them to legalize medical marijuana in our state. It doesn't work for everybody but he found relief with two 20oz bottles a day.

I've worked in eldercare for 25 years and I had serious doubts it would work, but dang if it didn't.

The only thing I know is TOCOPHEROL. It is classified as VITAMIN E. I would think that you should probably start off with the lowest dose.

There are fruits and nuts you can eat that might help you some. They probably have tocopherol in them.

tomatoes, bananas, avacodas, onions, garlic, cashews, peanuts, cabbage, oranges, grapefruit and carrots. Eating nuts in large quanities can cause you to have diarrhea so I would watch out for that.

I am at work - I will write later. There is something you can do but idiot doctors are not able to help.

Edit: ok. You are suffering about a poisoning of Glyphosate, aluminium and most probably Lyme disease and have a metal poisoning. Go to a good doctor who knows about that and do a Lyme and toxin test. If he says "you don't have it" before you make a test, insist or go to another doctor.

• Tavy

None, my husband has it. Drugs and exercise is all you can do.

UK