Kids don't learn anything at school - Why is it mandatory for kids to go to school?

All a person really needs in life, is reading and basic math.

There many middle-school and high-school graduates who can't do either. Way too many can't do simple multiplications and divisions.

Forcing students to be at school, will not make them learn unless they want to.

Why does the law force kids to go to school?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Katie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

If they weren't made to go, there would be even more illiterate people around.

• 1 month ago

The school system is rooted in democratic liberal system here in America.

When you see what they did to California, and what they are trying to do to America, then you would know why school is in the mess like it is.

Liberals always do things that contradicts themselves.

It is equivalent for them wanting to ban guns because "guns kill people" which is very illogical.

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It's Marxist brainwashing, plain and simple.

• 1 month ago

School is very important for children, they need school to learn. Without education kids would be all over the place. They also need school to learn routine and discipline. Half the reason these kids are so badly behaved is because parents never give consequences for misbehaviour. Where as teachers will sanction I and then kids learn not to misbehave otherwise there will be punishment

• joanna1 month agoReport

I’m a teacher myself Devon and students like you are usually the ones who learn nothing because they misbehave and spend their whole education in detention or isolation. Let’s hope you can change your attitude for university. 

• 1 month ago

hahaha you are so uneducated you never heard of HOMESCHOOLING...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes kind of yehejhfjhfrrr gr t 0[ gt4 got. tg

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

so they can get good jobs later on

• Shorty1 month agoReport

Wow...and exactly what jobs would those be...?

• 2 months ago

cause they need to learn to get jobs later on

• 2 months ago

Kids do learn plenty of things from school even if they never learn reading and basic math. The individuals who graduate high-school without the ability to do either are individuals to which the education system has failed. It is just that. A system. A system created by flawed individuals who have done their best (in most cases) to teach. Students in math classes do complex mathematical operations not for the ability to do them but for the critical thinking that is developed from doing them. Students also learn the ability to develop relationships. They learn the ability to see past the subjectivity of their parents. School is intended for children to learn reasoning, experience culture, and experience different points of view that staff and students possess.

• Shorty1 month agoReport

Obviously...we went to different schools. It was only decades later that I learned how much information was wrong..much of it just lies or absent from mention at all. Too much bias, especially in the earlier grades when young minds are most impressionable. X

• Brian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yeah, I think a lot of folks on YA slept through their civics courses.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So they can get jobs, pay into SSA so i can get my check every month

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.