But yet I know what I'm talking about

I know you're working for the CIA

They wouldn't have you in the mafia

... and that's why we can't be friends. 😢

(I was saving that wine!)

• Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All DECENT people are appalled at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others!

No other religion is so hateful towards others!

So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!

GO ON TRY IT AND LEARN WHAT A NASTY RELIGION CHRISTIANS HAVE TURNED IT INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We can, but the Christians on here seem bent on being nasty. I am not friends with nasty people.

• 1 month ago

I'm easy.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • We have never said we couldn't. In fact, atheists DON'T CARE what you believe as long as you aren't forcing it into government, schools, or down people's throats.

It is the religious that are constantly attacking us, attacking validated Knowledge, attacking personal liberty.

Just this past weekend in St. Albans WV there was a Pagan Pride Festival at a neighborhood park. Out came the "Christians" protesting, screaming, haranguing, proselytizing, waving signs, blasting sirens, making a public nuisance of themselves and acting as though they owned the whole town.

Yet you don't see reciprocal behavior. Pagans and atheists don't picket and protest church bake sales, services, baptisms, etc. You don't see us screaming at church children and trying to intimidate people. WE leave the religious alone - until the religious try to tell us what to do. 

Attachment image
    • Rufus T. Firefly
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I went to PRIDE a few times with my friends when I lived in DC. Each time, the sidelines of spittle screaming Christians with their large signs and bullhorns in their designated area creating a spectacle. Gross behavior.

• Because you get some kind of weird and creepy satisfaction over the thought of me burning in hell.

• Matt85
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The really classy atheists will agree to this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.