Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 month ago

why can't I email Toronto Canada?

why can't I email Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Because she didn't give you her email address, that's why. Or because she blocked you.

Source(s): Toronto Canada happens to be the stage name of a stripper in Buffalo.
  • Jay P

Did you forget the e-postal code?

Cities do not receive email by, and large. Toronto is a city that has probably millions of email addresses in it, but, the city itself does not have one.

• ..

No reason, email travels worldwide. Wrong address, maybe.

• Jayne1 month agoReport

Thank you,but she has been using the same email address for years & I've verified it w/her many times.

• marty

Perhaps you should try emailing a person in Toronto instead of Toronto itself.

• Jayne1 month agoReport

I use the email address but it tells me"unable to send message.Block is active"? The person in Toronto,Ontario,Canada is able to email me,but I can't respond. 

• Mark

Toronto, Canada as a whole? Please be specific, and people no more refer to it as "Toronto , Canada" as people refer to "Chicago, United States of America". People say "Toronto, Ontario" and "Chicago, Illinois".