Scratching to the point of bleeding?

So long story short I’m a United States marine. During one of our training ops we were outside and I got a bunch of chigger bites around the lower part of my leg. For the first week or so they itched but it wasn’t anything to unbearable. Skip forward 2 monthes and there still there!!! And they itch worse then they did before & it’s to the point where I’m scratching so hard in my sleep and during the day to the point where the bites start to bleed & they heal up but I end up scratching the scab off also causing bleeding. It doesn’t look infected and I haven’t been sick. What should I do?!

• Edna

See the doctor.

u should see the med u may need steroids

Go to see a doctor it may be a fungal infection which needs medication. The urge to scratch which leads to bleeding easily in feet is a classy example of Athlete's foot. Try to consult a doctor.

i'm pretty sure they have a doctor on the base that you can see .

• Simple

Hi. Please see a GP or a dermatologist.

scratching will make it worse. Get some anti-itch cream and don't touch it. Ice can help as well if it's itching. Just hang out for a while and if it doesn't stop see your GP