Can anyone help me find this?

I need a spare one of these parts. It's for a 1994 mazda protege, its a radiator drain petcock or plug.

Attachment image

5 Answers

  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago



  • 1 month ago

    Dorman part # 61137

    7.49 at Oreilly's auto parts

  • 1 month ago

    go to your local junk yard and see if they have any.

    • mermeliz
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

      In this case, it would not be advisable to buy a used old brittle plastic part from a pick and pull, when a new fresh plastic one can be had at the local auto store!

  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    any radiator shop or junk yard will have one

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Then go to an auto parts store and get one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.