Does the Impeachment Inquiry of Trump have the preponderance of evidence to make impeachment happen, or is it just more witch hunting!?!?!?
- Anonymous2 months agoBest Answer
These are the actual facts:
1. The so called "whistleblower" didnt even hear the call.
2. The IG didn't read the transcript before acting on the "whistleblower" complaint.
3. The Whitehouse released the transcript and we now know it shows the president did nothing that would be impeachable.
They never thought about the fact Trump may release the transcript, it was brilliant by Trump and showed they were all telling lies.
- PearlLv 72 months ago
it depends on what they find out
- EdWinterLv 72 months ago
Weeeee goan fond owt, son, jist yew wate!
- marsel_duchampLv 72 months ago
Seems you aren't bright enough to understand what the word "inquiry" means and are completely clueless on the definition of "impeachment"
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- W.T. DoorLv 72 months ago
There is no impeachment inquiry. There is only BS from Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, etc.
- MikeLv 72 months ago
Nadler is fooling himself
- Vencedor1Lv 52 months ago
It's the Russia hoax redux.
- ?Lv 62 months ago
Trump will never ever be impeached