Do conservatives see any irony in flying the Confederate flag while simultaneously identifying with "the party of Lincoln"?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Nope.ย  Contradicting themselves and each other means nothing to them.ย  Some say Democrats are racists keeping minorities dependent.ย  Others say Democrats want to destroy whites. The obvious contradiction in that and other stances mean nothing to them.

• 2 months ago

I know a lot of conservatives, and none own any Confederate gear.

Most people who fly that thing, do it out of some notion of being a rebel, and not going with the flow, much more than any sort of racial aspect.

If the Lefties can burn a flag because it is just a piece of cloth, others can fly that flag because it is just a piece of cloth. I will refrain from doing either.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

What conservative is flying the Confederate flag?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They fly the battle flag of the Army of North Virginia also known as the southern cross, not the Confederate flag. At least learn what the Confederate flag actually looks like before posting. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No reason to fly the flag of a dead country.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's not irony! It's called hypocrisy!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have burned many confederate flags

• 2 months ago

Fake news. I don't fly the confederate flag, stupid.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It was directed at conservatives. Generally speaking, I'm a conservative. Besides me, MOST conservatives do not fly the confederate flag either. Ergo, fake news. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.