Computer turning on then off/ no signal.?

When ever I turn on my computer "Windows ten with g force gtx graphics card." All of the fans turn on "CPU fan Graphic cards fan ect" All of the lights turn on and it seems t be working about a minute in my my computer will restart by its self. I cannot tell you what it does on screen because I am also receiving no signal to my TV "ROKU TV" it worked fine before until the power supply went out. I bought the exact same power supply that was in it before hooked it up and now it is doing this. I even traded the graphics card again to see if that was the problem but sill not working.

Also to note It has done the power off after one minute thing to me before. It would power on then give the blue screen message saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" I am assuming this is whats happening here and i dont know how to fix that.

The utilities are playing with the power supply system getting ready for this winter? So, there is nothing you can do there if you are a plug in.

I would boot into bios and look at the CPU temps and see if it stays booted up for bios. I would next boot into safe mode. If it makes to windows and stays on, then you have a driver issue. If you cannot get to windows or stay there in safe mode, I would then unplug every unnecessary device. If it boots up fine, your power supply is weak, even if you just bought it (this happened to me once).

Hardware fault. Seek a repair person with proper test equipment or enough parts to swap out everything at least once.

Source(s): One guy pressed too hard on power connector and broke the motherboard because there was widely spaced standoffs under it.
    • 1 month agoReport

https://iternettips.blogspot.com/2019/10/500000.html?m=1

• Norm F

Firstly doing the paper clip test while the PSU is still connected to the motherboard can be a dangerous to the the motherboard depending on what is wrong with the PSU.

From the rather rambling question and picking out the NO SIGNAL on the monitor I would say that Bios is not running far and the most common cause of this is RAM. If not RAM then unfortunately either the Motherboard or CPU.

If you have two RAM cards the try one at a time plugged in.

motherboard/cpu issue is my guess

• P

It's possible you received a bad replacement power supply.  I would try swapping that out with yet a different one.   Often when you search for "exact" replacement you get this refurbished stuff which can be spotty.  Try to get an upgraded power supply that will fit.

This situation happened to me once.  Wasted a ton of time because I assumed the replacement power supply had to be good.

• donavan1 month agoReport

I actually take one thing back I didnt get the exact one I went back to the store where i bought the PC "BestBuy" and upgraded to a 650 watt when the pc came stock with a 450 watt because i initially thought the same thing