Have you ever been in Japan? Which city do you recommend to visit?

I am planning to book for next March but still undecided where to go.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Hi

I think its Tokyo and Kyoto.

Thanks

• 1 month ago

As your visit to Japan is the first time, I would recommend the easist way. It is from Tokyo to Kansai by using the rapid Shinkansen train.

• 1 month ago

I'm going to suggest you travel from Tokyo to Kyoto "the back way" through Matsumoto and Kanazawa. This would be a great trip in March because some areas on the route would still be buried in snow, but it's going to be spring in Kyoto.

• Quinn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It would help if you were to state what you like or your preference such as whether you like modern or historically sights. Do you want busy crowded fast paces big city or a little slower pace quieter surroundings?

Answer that and people will be able to give you a more accurate suggestions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I've been to nearly all the prefectures. Okinawa and Hokkaido are very nice. Every big city has something good to offer.

• 2 months ago
    • Emdog
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Been quite a while since I've been to Nara, but it was delightful when I was there

• 2 months ago

japan is nice and all the food places espeically the streets in downtown is nice

• 2 months ago

I have been to Japan and of course there are a lot of tourist spots that many consider must see locations.

I myself suggest trying to find a way to get off those well beaten tracks and see Japan as it truly is. This can be difficult in some ways because while a lot of Japanese are bi-lingual not all are.

What I would suggest is that if you are a member of some religious group, find out where the missionaries are and visit with them. If you are a member of some professional organization maybe they can help you find another professional to visit with.

I only suggest this because I happen to enjoy getting to know people more then seeing sights.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I lived in Nishinomiya for almost two years and visited Nagoya usually three times a month for work. Of course, I also visited Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Nara, Tokyo, and some other smaller cities.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't been to Japan, but since I'm on a rotating globe I believe I have been where Japan was

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.