Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

Likeliness of me getting pregnant under these situations?

So the guy I was seeing and I were fooling around, what's the chance of me being pregnant with these circumstances.

- he really only inserted his penis, without condom, maybe 2-3 pumps and I told him to stop.

-It was my 6th or 7th day in my cycle, so my period was just really coming to a complete end but I remember being conscious of the smell (LOL) I normally have a 27-30 day cycle

-and lastly, I have had my tubes tied after my first and only child over 3 years ago. I called about it and was told a segment was removed even, for pathology report and that it was cut and tied. 

I have read of instances where tubes grow back together. And that scares me the thought of that! But even so, I tested positive for LH surge on my 15th day of cycle so I suppose I was not ovulation around the time, maybe??

NONE - your tubes are CUT and TIED

You could have sex ten times per day and allow the man to finish every single time and you would still never get pregnant.

You're not pregnant.

• Juana

You were not ovulating and it doesn't sound like he came inside you. What is the concern here again??

• Aubrey2 months agoReport

Because of the possibility of the tubes growing back and sperm being able to live for days...is what makes me worried

• Pippin

What is the likelihood that you will satisfied with THIS set answers to a question you have already asked a dozen times?

• Pippin

How many people need to explain what a tubal ligation is????

• Byrd

You are at it again I see

not only because of the rarity of the surgery being reversed but due to the cycle timing youre more then likely not. but in any case you can call your dr and talk to them. but if i had had the surgery or the timing you had had then i wouldnt have even had him stop i would so not worried of it.

• Aubrey2 months agoReport

She is answering my question, I'm just trying to get more people to answer. It's free to post. If you dont like my post, then go away. It pisses you off, I'll prolly post more. you're the one feeding me with your attention, so preach sister.

Why did you ask him to stop after 2 or 3 pumps. Was he forcing himself on you or did you just change your mind last minute?

• Aubrey2 months agoReport