Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What would you do if a refugee wanted to stay in your house?

Best Answer

Make them clean the place up and get it ready for winter. Take the air conditioners out of the windows. Put on the storm windows. Put insulating foil around the foundation. Clean out the gardens. Put the garden hoses away. Take the sump pump out of the cistern. Move the queen size bed in the living room to upstairs. Clean out a space for it upstairs. Organize my office papers. Scrub my bedroom floor. Paint my bedroom walls. Scrub the basement floors. Clean the lint out of the dryer vent. Seal up the kitchen exhaust fan. Change oil in the snowblower. Winterize the lawnmowers. Btw, the furnace is broken so it’s cold as hell in there.

Slam the door in their face

I helped sponsor a refugee family in my town. They applied legally, have been here 5 years, and are very nice folks.

• J

What does she look like and how old?

Can work it for food:)

if they knock on my door theres some serious problems as to why they are all they way here !!!!

What would you do if you said you were pro war and a Marine Recruiter came to you?

My car is full, we could maybe arrange some scheduled napping, in the rear seats. My country may be a failure, I'm not a monster.

Laugh and tell it to f*ck off back to Arabia

I personally would say no because I have a wife and 3 kids at home. So I will not let any stranger stay there whether they are a local or a refugee from another country

• Lôn

Tell the phucker to phuck off!!