why do i have no born talents =-=?

im not good at singing dancing writing art, can someone please give me an explanation and some sort of talent i may not have thought of to try :(

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I believe that you have many wonderful qualities of personality and mindset. Talent is over rated. Focus and honest work wins every time. Are you compassionate? Thoughtful? Helpful to others? Humble? Positive that each day you will do some good - especially for someone who does not know it! All of these things can be done quietly and invisibly - nobody needs to know. If you find that you sing in a choruss and is the person who is always on time and had their music - do not envy the prima donna airhead who never us on time, forgets the words, had to STICK OUT -I taught lots of them, and people behind them rolled their eyes . . . YOU are the one that makes the world turn every day. The flashy people come and go. The people that matter are the ones that keep our world going by doing their small part every day. Write down all the good qualities you have. Betcha you are fine, right now.

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Make a safe world around you. But at least each week - talk to someone new, even if it is only saying hi to a lonely senior citizen. Cant sing? Learn keyboard or piano, or ukelele.

• 1 month ago

There are no "born talents". Consider what you're interested in and work at it It does not does not have to be one of the fine arts. Some people are good at working with children or senior citizens or gardening, etc.

• 1 month ago

oh im also not good at mechanics or anything elecronic related, ughhh or parts stuff or baking

• 1 month ago

There are no "born talents", some people just have greater potential. You actually have to practice singing, dancing, writing, and art regularly to be talented at it. Everyone you see who's talented at those things are doing them a lot.

-Kate Yelkovan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

poor baby ...................................

• 1 month ago

Listing such a small number of talents tells me you need to open your mind a bit. You'll find your talent eventually.

• 1 month ago

everyone is good at something.maybe you don´t know yet!

• You have talent for being Talentless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.