arther
arther asked in TravelAustraliaMelbourne · 5 months ago

What should be done about all the homeless junkies sleeping on the foot path in Melbourne?

As I only go to town a couple of times a year its not really my problem but they make the city look dirty.

Favorite Answer

Ignore them or p1ss on them. 

Bug Spray usually make's people run away. 

• arther

what a **** answer

The property development sector needs to be at least partially nationalised.  That way the government can build housing estates and provide the houses cheaply to the consumer without the absurd profit motive we see today that motivates political corruption and union thuggery.  It worked in the 1950s in getting rid of slums,why can't it work getting rid of homelessness today?

• arther

they are drug addicts hanging around the city in plague proportions they could be in homeless shelters but they don't them in when they are high on drugs.

Well this was subtle and I liked the twist at the end.  Simple but effective, welcome to the next round. If i could offer advice I would say challenge youself, somehow introduce a homeless girl with no teeth, 'who would scrub up real nice' with a little makeup, it's always a crowd pleaser

• gerald

that's life there but for the grace of god go you its how the dice roll