me asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Russia · 1 month ago

If Trump is not a Russian agent or not being blackmailed to do their bidding, why is he always doing things to help Russia?

Putin will give him Trump Tower in Moscow

• Marc

Chrump may say good things... (ha ha ha???) I don't hear them. He does not ACT in a friendly way towards Russia as the silly-ax sanctions are still used. Ukraine has never been condemned for fascist killing of innocent people. And Crimea was not an invasion. Russia had military personnel there legally; only a single Ukrainian idiot died when he tried some foolish move. Not exactly a violent takeover.

Try reading the real news instead of the comic's section!

If Trump was Pro-Russian he would not be letting arms to be sold to the Ukraine!

To speak about something and to do something - are different concepts.

Somehow i don't see anything help for my country from Trump. I see from other side of the Earth, that he acts for himself, not for Russia.

• Marc
      1 month agoReport

And from Texas, I see the same thing.

The very thing that should tell everyone, Republican or Democrat, if Trump is a Russian Agent is: Why does Trump support Guaido in Venezuela if Putin supports Maduro?

Putin is socialist while Trump is anti-socialist.

Trump supports Israel, while Putin does not support Israel.

I could go on and on. The two could not be more incompatible with each other, and Trump is more anti-Russia than Obama was, who sold 20% of US Uranium stockpiles via Hillary Clinton TO Russia from 2009 to 2016.

• Rick

common name-calling LIB TROLL ************************* ************************** 

• zeno

Wrong delusional dim wit. He put trade

Sanctions on Russia and china and other

Countries you love so much. Right socialist

Sicko?