Why is middle east rich in oil?

I think it is not richer, it only happened because of Israel creation & to bonus Arabs. Just more try to discover in the Gulf, do you agree?

There is no other reason why there & Not other place...

Thanks!

• Nāga
    Best Answer

Crude oil originates from ancient fossilised organic materials, and Venezuela has the worlds largest oil reserves.

• Mintee

millions upon millions of years ago.. the middle east was covered with rich plants and animals.. slowly slowly the waters receeded and plant and animal life died, covered with sand. and thus compressed by natural means, developed oil reserves...

Anonymous,

You asked and u got BA ??

As always, simple mind is simple mind, he said :

"What Ay-rabs would do, if the West would stop pump for them oil???????????? "

The answer is : the east will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Simple Simon

Bravo, Abdul,
      Why till today East did not pump oil for smart Arabs?????
      Because smart Arabs knew what would happen to Venezuela….

Hey, Local Abdul,

What Ay-rabs would do, if the West would stop pump for them oil????????????

• BravoSierra2 months agoReport

"Because smart Arabs knew what would happen to Venezuela…" time changed my dear simple, even Iran is selling their oil easily.

If I post a photo of an internal combustion engine here without any kinda tags no jew on the planet would be able to tell if it is gas or diesel fueled.

I once asked a jew to tell me if he liked a serial box installed in his car and he said: "Sure I eat my cereals each morning, what kind of anti-semi question is that?"

He then turned around and asked his mama: "Hey Yiddmamma, wtf is a "car"?

So to answer your Q, the jews don't need "oil". They wouldn't know what to do with it.

• Steel2 months agoReport

Seinfeld (smartest car jew in the world) is the proud owner of the biggest collection of fake Porchas.There all $100 VW polyester bugs but he payed millions in order to get his little jew hands on them.His advisor is another idjit Ferenstein jew, who is a car show tv presenter, can you believe that?