Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 1 month ago

What does a background check reveal?

The hiring manager is performing a background check on me .

What information will this reveal?

Note: I've never been in legal trouble at all. Nor have I ever been arrested.

But will it show up that there have been job terminations in the past?

A lot about your background.

• Judy

There are various levels of background checks. Some check just criminal, others, usually for a very senior position or a sensitive government job, look much deeper.

You know how from grade school to high school, the teacher warns that if you get in trouble, it’ll be on your permanent record. Well that’s what you can expect to see. They’ll know everything that you’ve done from face school to high school.

It’s just you work history, criminal record, where you’ve lived, whether you’re on the top 10 most wanted, all the porn you’ve downloaded over the years.

Everything. Mine revealed that I pushed a dog around like a vacuum when I was 12 and I didn't get the job.

• Goerge

Generally speaking, a background check for employment may show identity verification, employment verification, credit history, driver's history, criminal records, education confirmation, and more.

In short, yes.

yes it will show job terminations and tally of how many times you rubbed one out. Good luck in the future, say a prayer