tota asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 month ago

Please discus?

How you Consider for a moment the source of many medicinal products. In our lifetime thousands of hectares of tropical rain forest have been destroyed. Do you think we might be losing a resource that could be vital to us in the future?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Oiy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The world has lost so many things. I can't even remember the names. So it will be losing a resource that could be vital to us in the future, such as oil or rare earth metal or even copper. But we will find something new, even to go to Mars, like Elon.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No because Jesus is real, not fake!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have thought of it. Obviously, we are. This already happened. The MesoAmerican native people had _extenesive_ medicinal plant knowledge including BOOKS detailing their methods and uses for healing. The Spanish burned the books. Some of the knowledge (eg, rubber and gum) was retained but most of it was lost. (BTW did you know MesoAmericans had rubber-soled shoes when the Spanish showed up? As well as rubber game balls like basketballs for Ulama.)

• Sparky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes. There have been a number of natural medicines discovered in the rainforest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

its a very old sport dating all the way back to the ancient olympic games

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'd prefer to shot-put.

• 1 month ago

Yes so why dont u

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.